The Indy Blue Crew Fan Club proudly announces that we are moving to a new tailgating home at the Gate Ten Event Center for the 2017/2018 season.
(The Indy Blue Crew Fan Club can provide a copy of the contract to any member that would like to view it.)
Tailgate Parking for the 2017/2018 season will be $250 for the 10 game season ($25.00 per game). As always, you DO have to be a member to purchase parking and our membership remains at $40.00 per membership as in years past. Gate Ten Event Center is located at 343 W. McCarty Street on the South side of Lucas Oil Stadium. The following amenities will be available to all Indy Blue Crew Member parking pass holders:
- Laminated Season Pass
- Reserved Season Spots
- Outdoor Beer Garden on site
- Open Fire Pits Allowed
- 24/7 Security
- Access to Gate Ten Event Center for Game Day (Bar, Food Court, TV’s)
- “Flagrant Foul” iHeart Sports Talk Radio Show on site
- Access to Blue Crew Portal on Gate Ten’s Website for friend/family reserved parking near a member’s spot
- Indoor Bathroom Facilities
- (14) Port-o-lets on site
- FREE Electrical hook-up available
- Fence surrounding tailgate lot
- VIP access to Gate Ten Event Center for Away Games
- Access to Tailgate Overnight
- Handicap Shuttle to LOS (Gate Ten will shuttle you to Hurst Bean Lot to place on a golf cart to shuttle you to the gates at the stadium. This service is provided by Jim Irsay.)
Sales for the 2017/2018 Season began at our 2017 Draft Party on April 27, 2017 at Brothers Bar & Grill in Broad Ripple.
We are now accepting online orders here on the website via PayPal (it will automatically charge you a 3% PayPal fee). You also have the choice to send in a check, cash or money order as well via regular mail to the Club address:
PO Box 68195
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Keep in mind that the Indy Blue Crew Fan Club parking/tailgating spots are sold on a first come, first served basis. For those mailing payments, your spot may be taken by an online member before the mail arrives at our headquarters. If so, we will contact you if your spaces are not available. Please remember in your mailing to include your contact info (name, address, phone and email), parking space option(s) (car, small RV, medium RV, etc.), space options (choose 3 in case they are unavailable) and t-shirt size.
Here are the pricing options for the 2017/2018 Indy Blue Crew Tailgating Season:
Membership/Tailgate Parking Options (Basic Membership is included in the pricing on all levels of parking below):
Basic Membership: $40.00 Includes Official Indy Blue Crew T- Shirt, Koozie, License Plate and special event invitations
Car Parking: $290.00 Includes all basic above as well as car parking (1 Spot) for 2 preseason games, 8 regular season games and rights to purchase parking for playoff games. (Limited Availability)
Small RV/Bus Parking: $540.00 Includes all basic above as well as parking for a small RV/Bus (2 Spots) for 2 Preseason games, 8 regular season games and rights to purchase parking for playoff games. (Limited Availability)
Medium RV/Bus Parking: $790.00 Includes all basic above as well as parking for a medium RV/Bus (3 Spots) for 2 Preseason games, 8 regular season games and rights to purchase parking for playoff games. (Limited Availability)
Large RV/Bus Parking: $1,040.00 Includes all basic above as well as parking for a large RV/Bus (4 Spots) for 2 preseason games, 8 regular season games and rights to purchase parking for playoff games. (Limited Availability)
X-Large RV/Bus Parking: $1,290.00 Includes all basic above as well as parking for an x-large RV/Bus (5 Spots) for 2 preseason games, 8 regular season games and rights to purchase parking for playoff games. (Limited Availability)
We will be doing the parking pass/membership packages the same as last year. Once we receive your payment, you will receive the following items in the mail (once they are ready from the printer):
- Your parking pass
- A membership card or form (which will be good for one membership package)
This membership card or form will be redeemable in the tailgating lot or one of our upcoming events for you to receive your 2017/2018 Basic Membership Package as well as any other extra items you ordered. There will be an area visible to everyone where the Directors will set up shop in the lot or at the event to hand these out.
To order your parking pass/membership, click on the link at the bottom of this page where you will be taken to the map of our new parking lot. You can pick out your space or spaces by following the instructions below:
Red spots are already taken. Blue spots are available. Green spots are recommended for RVs/Bus type vehicles (for easier access getting in and out of the lot).
- Click the map link below.
- Pick out a spot and click the space number. (That will take you to the description page for that specific spot.)
- Click Add To Cart.
- If this is your only parking spot, Click View Cart.
- If you need to buy more than one spot (such as for an RV/Bus type spot which requires 2, 3, 4 or 5 spots; or if you just need more than 1 car spot), click the return to map button to pick out other spots.
- If you need to buy another membership or any extra items (such as extra koozies, t-shirts, license plates, towels or flags), click the go to the online store button.
- Once you have all the spots and items you want added to the cart, click View Cart (if you cannot see a view cart option, it should be at the top of the webpage for you as well).
- Once in the shopping cart, you will see all the spots and items you have selected. You can remove unwanted spots or items here, or go back to the map or store again to add more.
- You will also notice that your 1 Blue Crew Membership that comes with your parking has been added automatically as a fee along with the PayPal fee amount.
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- From here it’s like many other web sites where you purchase something. You will fill in your billing details and then click Proceed to PayPal to pay for your items. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it will allow you to checkout using a credit card.
Click on this link to reserve your spot: http://indybluecrew.com/parking/2017Parking.htm
NOTE: If you are not buying a parking pass and only want to order a membership, that is great too and we can either mail your items to you or you can pick them up in the tailgating lot or at one of our upcoming events. To order a membership/other Blue Crew items only, please click this link to go to the online store: http://indybluecrew.com/blue-crew-online-store/
Thank you for being an Indy Blue Crew Member!
Indy Blue Crew Board