[Membershiplist] Reminder about Blue Crew Parking and Memberships: Less than 25 Days till kick off of the 2012/13 NFL Season.

Milford C. Hutsell III (Gmail) milford.hutsell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:10:03 CDT 2012

Reminder:

There are less than 25 Days till the kick off of the 2012/13 NFL Season.
Parking passes are selling fast get them while you can!  Our lot is becoming
very popular due to the closing of South Street to the east of us and the
reduction in available parking lots in the downtown area.  There is also a
rumor that Event Parking in Downtown Indianapolis is going to go up to $30.
Parking will be at a premium this year so get a guaranteed spot for every
game by joining us!

Indy Blue Crew Memberships and Parking orders are being accepted now via the
website at:  http://www.indybluecrew.org/membership/membership.html

If you prefer to mail a check you can access the form here:
http://www.indybluecrew.org/membership/2012IndyBlueCrewMembershipApplication
.pdf

We are gearing up for an awesome season of Football!

Go colts!

Ain't no party like a Horseshoe party!!!

Sites\IndyBlueCrewCopy4\wp-content\themes\NerdBlue\images\logo.gif