[Membershiplist] Blue Crew selling CHUCKSTRONG t-shirts in support of Leukemia Society

Milford C. Hutsell III (Gmail) milford.hutsell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:00:25 CDT 2012

As most of you know by now our coach, Chuck Pagano, has been diagnosed with
a form of Leukemia this past week.

The Indy Blue Crew has put together a fund raiser to let Chuck know that we
support him and raise money for the Leukemia Society.  We are selling shirts
with the following logo on the front and back:

http://www.indybluecrew.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/CHUCKSTRONG.-300x212.
jpg

The shirts will sell for $20 and may be purchased from the website at this
address:  http://www.indybluecrew.org/?p=765

** there is a $5.00 charge for shipping and handling.

All proceeds from the sale of these shirts will be donated to the Leukemia
Society.

Sites\IndyBlueCrewCopy4\wp-content\themes\NerdBlue\images\logo.gif

http://www.indybluecrew,org