[Membershiplist] Fw: New passes

Kevin Hall kahall11 at att.net
Wed Jul 3 05:48:53 CDT 2013

You may want to try putting the member list email address in the bcc section so that when someone replies they don't reply back to the entire list.  This is the third or fourth time this year that someone has replied back to the entire list and included personal information in their reply.

Just a suggestion...