[Membershiplist] Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Light the Night Walk

Milford Hutsell milford.hutsell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:06:17 CDT 2013

[image: LTN Color.png]****

Dear Friends and Family,

The Indy Blue Crew and I are raising money for a very important cause
through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Light The Night Walk:
finding better treatments and cures for blood cancers so patients can live
better, longer lives.****

*Did you know that more than** 1 million Americans are living with, or are
in remission from a blood cancer?* LLS offers a variety of programs and
services to patients and their families in support of its mission: Cure
leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and Melanoma, and improve the quality
of life of patients and their families. These programs include:****

** **

**·       **Investing nearly $1 billion in research since 1954 ($68.4
million last year alone)**

**·       **Assisting patients through support groups and two different
types of financial aid**

**·       **Sharing the latest scientific and treatment advancements
through professional education seminars, and**

***·       ***Advocating for legislation in the best interest of blood
cancer patients.**

Please join us in helping LLS conquer blood cancers. You can *make your
donation online* by simply clicking on this link:
http://pages.lightthenight.org/in/Indianap13/ssylvesckr. Any amount you can
give will help!  The Indy Blue Crew and I thank you in advance for your
support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients
battling blood cancers.****

** **

Sincerely,****

** **